AP Access Door Range
- Choice of four ergonmic sizes to suit most applications.
- Suitable for high, medium and low pressure systems.
- Suitable for plain and insulated ductwork.
- Double skin door encapsulating a fire retardant thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Seamless one piece mounting frame with pre-punched inner flange for easy installation.
- One piece high compresssion, positive seal gasket.
- Progressive camlock fasteners.
- Safety chain as standard.
- Hole cutting template supplied with every carton.
- Frame: Seamless one piece pressed 0.7mm galvanised mild steel.
- Door: Two section construction comprising an inner and outer panel. Outer panel - 0.7mm galvanised steel Inner Pannel - 0.7mm galvanised steel
- Insulation: 21mm thick fire retardant thermal and acoustic insulation
- Gasket: One piece, extruded neoprene, high compression seal with self extinguishing fire properties.
- Fastners: Zinc plated progressive action camlocks
- Safety Chain: Zinc plated safety retaining chain fitted between door and frame as standard
Independently tested and certified by BSRIA.